Saturday, December 14, 2013

Manifest

If your 2013 was anything like mine, it was lackluster at best and downright morbid at worst. 2013 brought me a slew of physical ailments, psychotic episodes, and broken promises. However, I did start this blog, and with it, I found a renewed motivation to find routine and harmony in my life.

With that intention set for 2014, I would like to introduce you all to Manifest, a workshop for the coming year by the wonderful and illustrious Jessica. Manifest will be all about setting your intentions and achieving your goals in 2014, making it the best year yet. For the wild women and the daughters of the moon like so many of my readers are (and like myself!), this holistic workshop will not be your regular planner.  Included in the workshop will be one on one coaching sessions with Jessica herself, for the extra motivation to really learn the habits and skills to make every year from now on the best year ever. Please find all the information about Manifest here.



I am so honored to be a part of it, and it is my absolute pleasure to hopefully bring you on board with me.


With love and light to all of you,


Heather and Mullein

No comments:

Post a Comment